Saturday 7 April 2012

Read this to find out how!










So. I'm guessing you're looking for free points eh? Well so was I, I've tried countless ways to get free points for skins and characters but usually it ended up being illegal or just too damn long! Thankfully I found this site. It does look some other common competitors but this place IS THE REAL DEAL.


All you need to do is a few simple tasks which advertisers pay the site to do and in return you get points to earn the things you enjoy the most. You don't have to provide your own name, address or email! I just use a separate email account and enter random names and addresses but it works for me!


Now hopefully you've thought "heck this sounds really good when can I start?!" But you're most probably thinking "well, it sounds interesting but how can I be sure it isn't a scam?"


Here is a few reasons why:

  • You don't have to provide a phone number
  • You don't have to provide an address
  • You don't have to give any personal information away
  • You don't have to give any card number such as debit and credit
Do YOU want to be the envy of all your LoL friends? Well you can be freely and easily. Click any of the links on this page to start getting free $10 League Of Legends cards now!



If you need help understanding how the site works and how to complete offers visit this post  for more help.

2 comments:

  1. If your really looking for free riot points here is a legit site for it Free Gift Cards Codes Generator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys, last days I found a blog site ( www.rebrand.ly/freeriotpoints ), which is saying free riot points and earning riot points is real, I read their blog and downloaded a generator, I did their instructions from the video, and got 1380 RP. You can generate every 12 hour, sharing because want to see every player playing this game for "free".

    ReplyDelete